2305 E 8th St, Austin, Texas 78702
Charming craftsman 2 story bungalow w/tons of natural light & windows galore! This bright & cheery home is rare to find. Soft paint colors throughout the home show off the large moldings & beautiful wood floors. The huge kitchen allows for multiple people to cook & congregate for dinner parties. The screened in porch extends the amazing layout into the large tree covered backyard. Easy walking to restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, Boggy Creek running trail & shopping. 1.5 miles to the heart of Downtown Austin!
- Industry (0.84 mi)58 reviews
- 1618 Asian Fusion (1.49 mi)2405 reviews
- Suerte (0.43 mi)936 reviews
- Greater Goods Coffee Roasters (0.37 mi)324 reviews
- Revival Coffee by Gabrielas (0.71 mi)719 reviews
- Cuvée Coffee Bar (0.31 mi)322 reviews
- H-E-B (0.37 mi)55 reviews
- Royal Blue Grocery (0.55 mi)23 reviews
- Native Grocery (0.72 mi)37 reviews
- spilled milk social club (1.97 mi)7 reviews
- Sankalpa Academy (2.05 mi)4 reviews
- Travis High School (2.67 mi)1 reviews
You need to setup the Google Maps API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Google Maps