2305 E 8th St, Austin, Texas 78702
Charming craftsman 2 story bungalow w/tons of natural light & windows galore! This bright & cheery home is rare to find. Soft paint colors throughout the home show off the large moldings & beautiful wood floors. The huge kitchen allows for multiple people to cook & congregate for dinner parties. The screened in porch extends the amazing layout into the large tree covered backyard. Easy walking to restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, Boggy Creek running trail & shopping. 1.5 miles to the heart of Downtown Austin!
- Fleet Coffee (0.09 mi)195 reviews
- Freewheelin Coffee (0.62 mi)43 reviews
- Revival Coffee by Gabrielas (0.72 mi)749 reviews
- H-E-B (0.37 mi)58 reviews
- Royal Blue Grocery - Austin (0.56 mi)25 reviews
- Native Grocery (0.71 mi)37 reviews
You need to setup the Google Maps API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Google Maps