235 Spyglass Road.
Witness amazing views of Lake McQueeney as soon as one arrives at the bridge. Enjoy the tree lined entrance to Treasure Island where this inviting home is located. Nestled on 68 ft of the Billy Bones canal, this 3/2 open concept boasts newly updated kitchen with granite countertops, backsplash & new appliances. Primary bedroom is enhanced by barn door entrance, vaulted ceilings, water views and tons of natural light. Outdoor living with fire place, boat house with upper deck and large yard to marvel at the beautiful sunset. Recent improvements such as new septic system, new HVAC, exterior and interior painting, lawn and landscaping. Superb floor plan with privacy, park like setting and functional boat slip to take advantage of all the lake life has to offer.
- Blake's Cafe (1 mi)138 reviews
- Schulze’s Pit Room (5.43 mi)71 reviews
- The 1838 Grill (6.06 mi)91 reviews
- Seguin Coffee (4.98 mi)63 reviews
- Court Street Coffee Shop (5.03 mi)156 reviews
- Geronimo Coffee Haus (5.81 mi)11 reviews
- H-E-B-Seguin (6.08 mi)22 reviews
- Arlan's Market 13 (5.7 mi)3 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (6.24 mi)19 reviews
You need to setup the Google Maps API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Google Maps