3707 Josh Lane.
Located in the golf course community River Place, this custom home is situated on a cul-de-sac street. Built in 2006 by Laurel Haven Homes this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom stucco and stone home features high ceilings, travertine floors, kitchen with updated granite counter tops, kitchen island and separate beverage area with wine refrigerator. Home has a barrel tile roof and energy efficient windows were installed in the 2018. The primary bedroom and dedicated office are located downstairs, while 3 bedrooms, bathrooms and game room are upstairs. All bedrooms have walk-in closets for ample storage. Two of the bedrooms upstairs have updated Jack-and-Jill style bathrooms. The upstairs covered patio provides golf course and hill country views. The backyard has mature trees and an extended covered patio. The laundry room has been updated to include built-in for storage and mudroom style drop space. Silhouette blinds on the downstairs windows, and “sunup/night down” blackout shades are on all bedroom windows. Zoned for highly acclaimed Vandegrift High School.
|7/17/2021||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||-|
- Patrizi's (1.58 mi)73 reviews
- Frog & The Bull (1.95 mi)178 reviews
- Jack Allen's Kitchen (3.69 mi)599 reviews
- Civil Goat Coffee Co (2.2 mi)136 reviews
- Coffee Shark (3.52 mi)152 reviews
- Summer Moon Coffee (2.38 mi)12 reviews
- H-E-B (5.37 mi)91 reviews
- H-E-B (2.89 mi)25 reviews
- Lakehills Grocery (1.72 mi)6 reviews
- International School of Texas (4.97 mi)20 reviews
- Children's Center of Austin (1.99 mi)10 reviews
- 4Points Academy (2.26 mi)4 reviews
You need to setup the Google Maps API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Google Maps